Categories

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Try something new

 A little bit about reinvention or changing lanes:

I remember when I wanted to stop working in direct care and to start in office work. So I started for no targeted reason at all to type up things on a computer keyboard I had at home. Ten-key was what I needed to learn. I was told that I was proficient with dialing the telephone, all you have to do is turn the phone upside down and learn to type that way. (reinvention)

I wanted to get into the school system. So, I figured by me going to school to become an educator I would be the best interview candidate. It seems like I pulled a fast one by mentioning this during my interview with the school system. That was the reason they hired me. (reinvention)
I wanted to be my own boss and make the decisions I thought best for a company, so one day I walked off the job with the school system. (reinvention)

What are you thinking about switching to?

Coach Kat
www.tntbsmedia.com

Contact me for a complimentary one on one consultation. This is good for new business owners as well as business owners looking for a new direction. https://tntbsmedia.setmore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment